1. Ariana Page Russell has dermatogrpahia and works it. 2. So many flavors my brain began leaking. 3. I feel bad sharing Smitten Kitchen sometimes as you all ead it alrady, but APPLE PIE COOKIES. COME ON. 4. Virginia Wagner – Ledge Effect 5. Simon Prades
1. Fruit skulls. FRUIT. SKULLS by Dmitri Tsykalov 2. Collage Fawn! 3. Semiprecious – Sam Wolfe Connelly. There’s something about the light in this… 4. Amazing Origami from – Shuki Kato 5. Typographic Maps!
Yaron Strindberg’s the Brain/City Project Yutaka Sone Islands Joseph Leroux Philippe Baylaucq‘s ORA – no lighting: 3D thermal imaging! Take a book, leave a book….
1. Muscle up! 2. I love this lil guy from Matt Walford. He reminds me of Archimedes from Clash of the Titans 3. Faux death portraits from Oleg Dau 4. Holy Crap Kristian Schuller is DROWNING in colour! 5. Rook Floro’s Shadow
1. Look the TEXTURE of this dish well may be a nightmare, but the FLAVORS sound great and the COLORS are amazing: Watermelon radish. Perfect. 2. With examples in our lives such as the Crane Dance of the Trash Project or the puppetry of Connor Hopkins in the upcoming Ridley Walker or Lunatique Fantastique in our past, Megan and I […]
We’re Malicious Glamour heavy this week. I get that. 1. Martha Graham 2. Mary Pickford 3. Sepraven 4. I love the texture here: 5. Hep Svadja – Trojan Horse at Sunset from the Playa
1. Diana / Apollo Pt II by Christopher Luciana 2. Under Nuclear Threat – Luzinteruptus 3. Hippocampus – Greg A. Dunn 4. Rodd Luff – 5. A lovely private commission from Stuart Kolakovic
1. Squash, Eggs, Goat Cheese. I’m pretty well sold. 2. Ydk Morimoe 3. A Perfect Vacuum – Jeremy Geddes 4. Ben Heine 5. mmmm light.
1. Purse! 2. “Abbadon” by Barbara Broadwell 3. Ann Hamilton again! 4. Ken Wong 5. DAL – Redeer
1 Alexander Jansson 2. not for Texas but OMG 3. Rainbow Ants 4. SUPER 5. Com-FY